But...but.....Dirk, why do you pick on our poor stttevvveeee?
DF

drtanuki wrote:
Dear Ruben and List,
  Rubin you now have proof positive for eBay that
Big
Steve was selling outside of eBay and thus he can

get

the
boot from eBay....good riddens!!!  Please follow
through with a complaint to eBay and save us from
all
of Big Steve`s auction postings.  Best, Dirk...Tokyo

--- Ruben Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,
Bob, of coure Steve made an extraordinary trade
offer,
he is Steve Arnold! But once I hit the "Buy it

Now"

and paid for it you didn't own it. I did.
The right thing to do was call up Big Steve and

tell

him to contact me with his offer.
Ruben