That is some shady looking libyan melted pop bottle there Bob!
DF

drtanuki wrote:

Dear List,
 If you take the time to look at Mr "Bob"`s email and
eBay you will notice that he ranks up there with the 5
Ducks, and the other seller`s from China,Vietnam,
Singapore, Thailand.
 Many of these so-called "Nantans" are iron
concretions and have nothing to do with ever being a
meteorite.  His other items, "Libyan Glass", have been
discussed on the list prior.
 Before you start sending off your hard earned money
to these "Bargain Sellers" think about it.  I am sure
"Bob" has a real name that he avoids giving for a very
good reason.
 Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Zhong Guo ren bu shi yao lai women de difang; fum pi
guei!!!

--- Email from Chinaren76 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi list,

Recently, i've collected several pieces of Nantan
meteorites, totally weighted 40 Kg or so. Most of
these rocks are huge, except for two small pieces.
I've sold the two small pieces at rather low price
on
Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330049246339
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330051868673
Now, the weight of Nantans at my hand are more than
1
kg and the largest is 6 kg around. However, i don't
dare to sell them on Ebay again because the prices
for
huge size Nantan are uncertain in my mind. I
searched
them by Google, but the results showed the prices
fixed by other dealers being various from 0.15 USD
2 USD per gram.
So, my question is: what's a reasonable price for huge size Nantans weighted more than 1 kg, especially more than 4 Kg?
Any suguestion will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, if there are Nantan collectors here, who
would be willing to buy them on a wholesale price
basis or part of them, please contact me off-list if
you wish.

Regards

Bob

jhu[g =9o