To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:57 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] H2 or L2 CLASS METEORITES

Hi list.I was thinking about this today and I have not
had time to research it.Are there any H2 or L2 class
meteorites that have been classified?This is a real
must thread for me.Any help would be welcome.

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
 Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
 www.chicagometeorites.net
 Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites