To: "metlist" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 4:41 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] NWA 4485 boast

Hi,

Just a word to boast that I am the very proud owner of a 0.315g slice of the new KREEP-rich lunar thanks to Martin Altmann and Stefan Ralew of Chladni's
Heirs!

This is an astonishingly rare lunar (TKW 188g) - paired with Greg and Adam s find - incredible under the 'scope and it has really helped me to research
and understand some of the complexities of Lunar evolution.

I am grateful for the opportunity to acquire this material at a VERY
acceptable price and I am amazed at my own reaction and sense of wonderment
of this rock.

I really need to know more about what I am seeing!

Good call, Chladni folk!

best!

Dave
IMCA #0092