I was wondering if it might be paired with NWA 1584, although
my crusted NWA 1584 endcut has a somewhat darker fusion crust
with contraction cracks much more conspicuous than in my NWA 2826
fragment.

My NWA2826 is paired with Mikes NWA2053. But I also have full slice from Hupes NWA1584 and must say that it is very similar material if not identical. Interior on my NWA1584 is identical, with the same large troilites, but this one is little fresher looking than crust on my specimen. Also I remember that maybe Andi Green show 1-2 year ago specimen that also must be the same meteorite.

http://www.Meteoryt.net             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PolandMET.com       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195