Dear Moser,
It appears to be a nice piece of granite! The mineral structure formed at depth as the granite solidified slowly which allowed the crystals to form. If you look up granite in the Audobon Field Guide to Minerals you will see nice pictures in the "rocks" section which match up nicely to your photos.
Don't let Matteo know where you found your lunar granite at.
Dave F.

Moser Francesco wrote:

Hi ALL,
some months ago I found a strange green-white rock, it's about 55x35x20mm
for about 60g.
It attracts the magnet like a LL6 meteorite, Bensour or Benguerir.

Some days ago I cut this rock and inside I found some oval white inclusions
and a lot of magnetic metallic clast.

Here you can find some pictures:
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/outside.jpg
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/slice.jpg