I had a stash of meteorite micros that I just rediscovered, among which was a
micro of Kesen, an uncommonly-available fall from Japan.   Thanks to the good
graces of Moritz Karl, I just got a much larger chip of Kesen, so this one can
go.  It is a Bessey Speck (literally; I got it from Dean!) of probably no more
than .05g, but it is in a gem jar with original card from Dean, and will fill
in that hard-to-fill space of Japanese falls in your collection.   I'm selling
it for $10, and will throw in first-class mail anywhere in the US;
international folks, please contact me if interested and we'll work out a
mailing rate.  First come, first serve; if it doesn't move, someone's getting
it for a Christmas gift!Tracy Latimer