Hi

  Yes I have a few more ideas and intend to add to the website
(www.tektites.co.uk) in a week or two when I return to the UK. Also check out
my links page. I want to write more on the Anda sculpture (and V-grooves) and
more on my belief that the impact site is in the Bay of Tonkin, where any
depression would be very rapidly covered by deltaic sediments. This best fits
the distribution of tektites, wheras Tonle Sap doesn't make so much sense. I'll
do a bit on ejecta distribution patterns too. Also I am getting a better
feeling for some of the sculpture on Indochinites so I'll be adding to that
also.

  So, who paid $561 dollars for the moldavite-like Anda Indochinite slim
teardrop on ebay? A truely unique specimen with some interesting implications
on the chemical weathering argument. If you have this stone I would kill for an
image. I have a similar, but poorer example. Contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Also, have you seen the spinning tektites (sadly all sold) at
http://www.meteorite.fr/en/forsale/tectite.htm - you don't need an explanation
on how these formed! Amazing specimens.

  Regards, Aubrey

Moni Waiblinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Or read more info on this url from Aubrey Whymark

www.tektites.co.uk

Great reading material and images!

With best regards,
Moni