With a lot of water being used as coolant to cut stone ,a stone warehouse is a
verry damp place. With the size of the warehouse, anything going thru the roof
may have sat for days befor anyone found it. Add in the dust and Hydrogen
peroxide given off by the stone and you have a very corrosive environment. I
would not be surprised to see rust on steel overnight in a place like that. The
object looks more  like a meteorite than anything I have yet seen in the news.
It would be wonderful to see a new meteorite! Thanks for sharing Mike! And I
would also Like to thank Marcin! the slice you sent me was beautiful! I think
the AAEC will be very pleased to have it when I finally pass on to the other
side!

  Cheers
  Stephen   **** ps. sorry Mike I forgot you were on dialsuck! since I live in
the woods I figured this would be tha last place on earth to have DSL no more
large files till I hear you have  a faster connection! Do what I did! contact
G5wireless and ask about starting your own  internet service! When I offered
wireless 256k  service for $29.95 a month the local phone  service company
started replacing dialup almost over night!