Additonally, naming it Lake Titicaca allows Bolivia to share. It is
right on the boarder (political). There is a saying in Peru about the
lake. Peru has the titty and Boliva has the caca. :) snip......................

Apparently you have lost your sense of humor. It is a
common Peruvian joke. The Bolivians think it's funny also. I make no
apologies. snip..............................................

Randall,

It is quite common that the person who tells a joke disparaging blacks, italians, poles, etc. thinks the joke is funny, but the person on the receiving end doesn't. If you want to test what I'm talking about, maybe you could cross over the border to Bolivia and tell such a joke about lake Titicaca in a local bar, late at night!

I also noticed that you have a hard time accepting any criticism without descending into the gutter, or perhaps the toilet?

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago

If I were you, I would start looking for your sense of humor. It's
probably hiding under your bed. Or maybe you accidently flushed it
down the toilet.

Randall