To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 4:45 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] mail fall or not

Hi there list.I guess before I plop any money down to
buy a piece of this new supposed mali fall,I really
need some concrete evidence that this a real new fall
or find.I am getting all different kind of responses
about this new meteorite.Can someone really give me
any sort of guarantee that this is indeed a new
meteorite?I have seen many pictures,some say it is
bassikounou being sold,some say it is amagala (oum
dreyga),etc.So what is it?I know that when you buy a
meteorite,you want it to be what it is.NOTHING
ELSE!Meteorites being sold as something else I know
will not be tolerated by this elite community.Any help
will be appreciated before I put down my $600.

            steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
      The Asteroid Belt!
     Chicagometeorites.net