Dear Listees:

The Tucson Police Department has asked me to assist them with an investigation, and I am posting this at the express request of a Tucson city detective.

TPD is investigating two large Campo del Cielo irons here. TPD feels these irons were acquired under suspicious circumstances and are likely stolen. TPD believes they may have been taken from a storage facility here in town, and may possibly belong to a dealer who sets up at the Gem Show. TPD is very keen to discover the identity of the original owner of these two irons. If any of you are missing a pair of large Campos, or if you are aware of any recent thefts, please write to me off-List ASAP. This is a time sensitive issue.

Also, any dealers who have Campos in storage in Tucson might want to make arrangements to check their inventory.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org