WOW. Glad you reposted this!
Jerry Flaherty
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Did a Collision Cause Comet 17P/Holmes'MysteriousOutburst?

Hi List:

I am trying this again since my previouys forward did not appear to go
through.

On November 13, this newly-discovered asteroid (only about 20 meters
diameter) will pass within 2 Earth radii of the CENTER of the Earth (that
is close). It will be 9th magnitude (about 50-100 times too faint to see
with the naked eye), but show be observable with a small telescope (if it
is night where you are when it comes by and you know were to look).

Go to the cfa.harvard site for coordiantes, etc. I can interpret columns
if you are interested.

I am sure there will be more about this in the coming days.

LArry

Begin forwarded message: