Sorry this is late but thought it interesting to the group. I was bummed because it was raining last night so I didn't see it. I know there's a site which displays "sat's" positions. Maybe someone might pass that on.
Jerry Flaherty
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 4:30 PM
Subject: USA 193 Flyover

Doomed spy satellite USA 193 is about to fly over your location. It moves fast and shines about as brightly as the stars of the Big Dipper. Flyover details are given below. Because of uncertainties associated with USA 193's fast-decaying orbit, you may wish to begin your watch 10 minutes early, and if it does not appear on time, continue watching for 10 or more minutes after the predicted time.

Feb 18, 2008: Satellite USA 193 Flyby Alert

The USA 193 will reach a maximum elevation of 87.8 degrees at around
06:22 PM.

To be on the safe side, go outside 5 minutes early and watch the sky for 10 minutes. If the sky is clear, you'll see the USA 193 rise in the SSW and move across
the sky to the NNE.

Note:
To be sure you can see flyovers, Space Weather Phone only sends
alerts for visible flyovers that are above 45 degrees elevation.