Hi Rob -

"no" it is, based on the meteoritic data.

That's an answer that I can understand, and goodbye to
the fantasy of knowing what night a fall is expected
and then simply going outside and watching them come
in.

So many questions, so few good answers. I wonder when
the hell NASA is going to stop fooling around so much
with Mars, and use some of the money to place a really
good probe in the belt instead.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas