Hi List. Can anyone tell me what happened to that Large 300+ gram piece of Park Forest on EBay????? Seems it disappeared on my watch list and I thought there was more days to go before the Auction ended! Not showing up on my Auction ended list as well. This is the piece Mike Farmer mentioned in an Email about this guy crying greed and such. Where did this auction go?? Did this guy see he was not going to get what he wanted for the piece and decided to end it which I think is wrong! Maybe I just deleted the auction by mistake? Any body out there know what it finally sold for or is something fishy going on?
Thanks
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960