Hello Matt and All,

On behalf of the Foote's, thank you very much for the donation! The pictures
and description won't be up on the auction website until tonight but you can
see a pic on Matt's site at http://mhmeteorites.com/images/briscoe_23.jpg You
are all welcome to start bidding on the Briscoe any time.

Just to let you all know, Nininger's SCIENCE magazine is at only $50! This is a
rare HH collectible with a value of over $200. More pictures of it will go up
on the auction website tonight as well. Check it out at
http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/sciencemagazine.htm or Dave Gheesling's site at
http://www.fallingrocks.com/FooteNininger.htm . Don't let this one slip away!

Also, even if you aren't bidding, you have to see Jerry Armstrong's Tagish Lake
painting! See it at http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/tagishlakepainting.htm . For
interested bidders, it ends Thursday at 8:00pm PST.

I'm looking forward to a flurry of bids tomorrow night and Thursday night when
the auctions start closing. :)

Please contact me by responding to this email or by telephone (928) 567-6558.

Thank you so very much to everyone who has helped by donating and bidding.

Maria