WOW! What a beautiful specimen.You have hit the nwa jackpot with this one.a picture of the back side would be very much appreciated and enjoyed.Thanks for
posting.

Best
Regards;Herman Archer IMCA#2770

Heh, Thanks
Yes, specimen is very nice and will stay in my collection becouse I need specimens like this to show peoples how meteorites looks like. Unfortunatelly, it is impossible when I show my slices or small specimens. They are beautifull only for us, collectors and dealers.

On back side it is not that beautifull like on the front side, but hey, this is not Sikhote-Alin :) or Ziz. Back side have sand glued to the surface, and the other flat side have crack. Specimen is 98% complete and its really best one to show as a example of a real meteorite.

Thanks everyone for watching !

http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_10kg1.JPG
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_10kg2.JPG
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_10kg3.JPG