Thanks for sharing those pics Steve (And my, you really are tall, you dwarf
Bob. As Scott Adams says, big people are scary. They take up too much space and
emit a high pitched, disconcerting noise that only people under 5ft6in can
hear.)

You've been a lucky boy. There's nothing quite like getting up close and
personal to a decent meteorite collection. I had the honour of being invited to
see Rob Elliott's collection a couple of years ago and it's still one of my
life's highlights. To feel the weight of a really big iron is almost unreal.

And it's great to see collectors letting another enthusiast get a really good
look, too. I think it happens far more often than we hear about. These natural
treasures should be enjoyed and it shows what a great bunch of guys (and gals)
we are at heart.

Thanks again for the pics

Rob McC