Mike, if you are anxious to open more Coors for your Miss-friends, I can show you a 196 g complete NWA Howardite as bottle-opener. So far unclassified, but a cut window certifies its most probable howardite satus, while the opposite crusted side shows some "knob" that could readily be used to extract bottle seals.

I am ready to send a couple of pics if someone can host them on a web site.

Zelimir