To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 7:56 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] AD: How Bout A Meteorite Blog?

Hi All,

List members and many meteorite friends have have asked me if I could help them build a website like mine. Usually I get asked how much I would charge for a complete meteorite website including web and image hosting. After building a number of meteorite websites for some of you guys it gave me an idea.

Instead of charging normal prices well in excess of $300 to $500 for a complete e-commerce website and shopping cart system with all the bells and whistles, I wanted to find a way to build and host one for all meteorite people and Met List members less than $5 per month.

Most people that inquired really wanted just a simple website that they can manage themselves and one that is easy to update, change pages, add photos etc. That seems to be the most people really want for their sites anyway. So I found something, and after some tinkering and figuring this is what I came up with.

www.MeteoriteBlogs.com

Let me know what you think and be sure to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA

P.S. If you like the idea please or if you have a suggestion, comment, or just plain want to yell at me I do want to hear back from you guys on this. Contact me Off-List or on list... doesn't matter, I'll answer any questions you have.