To: "meteoritelist meteoritelist" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:26 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Toronto, Canada Meteorite Display

Greetings, all,

For my fellow Canadians and northwestern New Yorkers, the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto is featuring a great sounding meteorite display for the next few months, including Greg Hupe's NWA 5000. (Will that be the encased giant "slab", Greg?)

http://www.rom.on.ca/news/releases/public.php?mediakey=lf3mjmmzij
http://www.rom.on.ca/news/releases/public.php?mediakey=lf3mjmmzij

Best of the holidays,
Pete