Hi list.When I am employed,I work in the shipping and receiving end of
warehousing.I have 31 years of warehouse experience.From order picking to
supervisory.So if anyone in the chicago area needs me,I am available.I live in
elgin,il about 35 miles from chitown with my wife of 10 years.No kids and one
cat.I AM 54 years old,(feel like im 25) and I love to give away meteorites.Now
for the ad part,I have 3 small part slices of DONG UJIM QIN QI meso
forsale.They are 2.2 grams.0.8 grams,and 0.5 grams.These were all cut by bob
haag before the tucson show and they come from him.He is in the process of
making specimen labels.As I get mine for my 19 gram slice,I will make a copy of
it and give it to you.I want $40 a gram for these 3 small pieces.Shipping will
be $4.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
href="http://chicagometeorites.net/";>http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>