I rarely reply to anything, but I will reply to this to say that I respectfully but strongly disagree with Michael. Personal introductions are something that makes us a community and makes us friends--something very on-topic, in my opinion. Michael recognizes this with his "meteorite friends" page, but this is better. I usually quickly delete Met List stuff (most of it tends to 'bid on my auctions'') but I read and saved all of these. Thank you my friends! Now I will write my intro.

Eric Twelker

PS I am sending this in reply to Michael's email so he gets to read it twice!