Eric, I don't know what you agree with but I sell with 100% honesty. I have no
west to sell. I do not see how it serves Mike Farmer to rant like this. I am
(was) a good customer of his. I have many meteorites from him. I think he must
be crazy. Like you said . you are not stupid. You are not going to buy into
this Hammer crap. Good for you. I don't either. I collect based on material. I
don't even need another  ordinary chondrite.  from West or East or places
between.
Carl Esparza
IMCA 5829