Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] final pieces to this sale puzzle

Hi John, Adam  & all,
       Where is Proud Tom when we need him???
       Michael

From: "John.L.Cabassi" <j...@cabassi.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:12:07 -0700
To: Meteorite List <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>, Adam Hupe
<raremeteori...@yahoo.com>

G'Day Adam
Now that was funny.

But in all due respect and in defense of Steve Arnold #1 Chicago, he's been around for a long time and sure he's added something to everybody's day, but
I believe he was genuine in his heart. He copped alot of rebuttals and
inuendos, but he continued to hold his own and not join in to the fiasco.

With that said, regardless of what people have interpretated, I find Steve a
generous and genuine person. And yes, sadly he will be missed and now we
have to find someone else to offer up entertainment. I for one, am always putting my foot in my mouth with some jokes, so maybe I can step up to the
line.

But as Adam said, good luck on your new interests. I wish you and your wife
well and a prosperous life.

Cheers
John #1, L.A.