Hola Elton.Thanks for your reply. We took some close up pictures of this
specular hematite nodule ( a meteorwrong )...so you can have a better idea of
how it looks like :

http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/44105/2089588630100862759S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb55.webshots.com/42422/2229304230100862759S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb12.webshots.com/16587/2075037230100862759S600x600Q85.jpg