Hello Everyone,

I received the following message from a teacher:

"Hi. I am a teacher. I have a student that is 12 years old and is interested in becoming a weather scientist. He is really a good kid and studies very hard. I want to give him a special gift of a meteorite. I'd like to buy a genuine one that is heavy like iron ore maybe about an 1-1/2" across. Do you have one that is available with some interesting history. Class ends in a couple of weeks. Can you sell me one? best Tom"

Can someone help him out. I have some NWA meteorite I give away to kids, but I don't have any irons. Maybe someone has a small Canyon Diablo?

-Walter