Hi Geoff -

Enjoyed taking a quick look at your new introduction to meteorites page, and it
should do a lot of good both for young children and for those not so young with
dollar signs flashing before their eyes.

But..."Impact Craters" are not all "Meteor Craters", as many time COMETS have
hit, despite what some people in San Francisco and Arizona may insist. For
example, we have the kt-fossil carbonaceous chondrite from the KT ELE.

I don't like to be picky, picky picky, but this is important, particularly when
educating the next generation about what we and they are going to have to be
looking out for.

good hunting, all
(and from the news it looks like there will be a European hunt going on which
we will enjoy watching here)
E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas