.....OR BEST OFFER!

Hello fellow list members.  I understand that even though the price per gram
for this amazing meteorite is low that the total amount is beyond many
collector's budgets for a single specimen. Still, please check out the listing
on EBay if you haven't already. The pictures are really fun to look at and one
photograph shows an impressive vesicle that measures over one centimeter in
diameter. Although not in this main mass fragment, there are vesicles in
D'Orbigny that are over 2.5 centimeters in diameter! D'Orbigny also contains
huge olivine clasts, smokey colored volcanic glass inclusions, vugs filled with
beautiful augite crystals and a matrix filled with this porous crystalline
structure and glass lined vesicles. Patrick and I are hoping that this specimen
remains intact. There are several institutions showing an interest in acquiring
this piece. It would be great to see this specimen makes it's way to a major
public display. Please write off list to etmeteori...@hotmail.com
 if you have any questions about D'Orbigny.

Thanks and have a great weekend,

 E.T.

www.etmeteorites.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334816725&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT