To: "Linton Rohr" <linton...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - May 2,2009

Hello Linton,
This may be one of the smaller pieces in my collection but truly has an amazing story to tell....fossilized bacteria, many of the building blocks to life, etc....quite fascinating.

Here's the link to where I found the Murchison....There is still a smaller fragment available if you'd like....take a look:
http://www.meteorlab.com/METEORLAB2001dev/offering21o.htm

Best regards,
Arlene Schlazer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Linton Rohr" <linton...@earthlink.net>