Add Thailand's Chiang Khan to the list. A fisherman was struck as reported in the original abstract.

By the way, an absolutely superlative Chiang Khan specimen is being offered in this weekend's auction at Heritage. It's so extraordinarily well oriented it looks like an australite (flanged button tektite) without the flange.

Check this out....

http://historical.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=6016&Lot_No=41195

On May 13, 2009, at 11:26 PM, Michael Blood wrote:

"Documented" is an interesting concept:
I know of 3 off the top of my head I have
No doubts about:
1) the obvious: Sylacauga, with Newspaper photo,
A medical Dr., etc.
2) Mbali - a boy struck in the arm after a very
Small meteorite pierced a bananna tree slowing
It down.
3) L'Aigle - A carriageman struck

From: Paul <bristo...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: Meteorite List <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: [meteorite-list] Listeners Correct Auctioneer About Meteorite History

Letters: Meteorite, All Things Considered, May 13,
2009

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104104547

“There
were many letters in response to an interview about
the auction of the Garza
Stone, a meteorite that hit a house
in Park Forest, Ill., in 2003. Listeners
were quick to point
out that — contrary to what the organizer of this auction

suggested — there is at least one documented case of a
personbeing hit by a
falling rock from outer space.”

The story commented on is:

Interviews: Why
Are Meteorites So Expensive?
All Things Considered, May 12,
2009

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104065594

“Some
pricey chunks of space rock are among the objects for sale
at a Dallas
auction house this weekend.”

Yours,

Paul H.