Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Arizona's Newest Fall

Dear Jack:

Hearty congratulations on your find!

We also put in hundreds of miles, interviewed many eyewitnesses and did a number of local news TV spots in the hope that more people who saw the fireball would come forward. But no finds for us.

There is some hard country out there and -- as you well know -- it's been hot and muggy down here in the Sonoran Desert. You're the Arizona champ, job well done.

Cheers and good hunting (and watch out for those rattlesnakes),

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com
www.meteoriteblog.org