Hi Dean and All,

Why not try amazon.com? You might list a few meteorites under Industrial &
Scientific and see what happens.It might take a while to build a meteorite base
but if you want to diversify, why not? I've sold a few things there (not
meteorites) and it takes a bit of getting used to (in fact, at first it's
downright cumbersome). It's a totally different way to sell things from
ebay.It's not auction based but more like Buy-It-Now. As of now, I see only
meteorite posters for sale there so you may have the entire playing field all
to yourself. Good luck!

Carl

If this works out, just remember who you got this idea from! If this DOESN'T
work, blame el nino.