Good morning list.I will be real brief.The person in question about me,is tom
randall.Not tom phillips!! Tom P. is as class a guy as you will ever know.I get
home from work and see this in my email box.If people,who do not even know
me,stop sending this to the list and do it privately,there would not be so much
much spam.And for some reason,the are some list members who actually stay at
home and keep records of this.Then there are some people who feel like god
behind a computer and never have anything nice to say.All the attacks on me
over the last 5 years,do hurt.I admit it.But HATE??? Come on,lets get over
this.There is no one I hate.Overall I love this list and the great things on
it.Nuff' said.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!