Greetings:

What John just mentioned about sticking to a limit prior to an auction is some of the very best advice you will ever receive as it regards the auction environment. Do not compete with others---stick to the number you've determined that works for you.

In the same spirit, here is another bit of advice: do not be daunted by high estimates. So often I've heard friends mention "I can't believe so-and-so went for so little." Take the trouble of putting in a low bid, you might just have snagged an unbelievable bargain.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.    All best / Darryl