Hello,

Waiting for baby... Waiting and Waiting

Here are 5 specimens that I think are priced to sell- first cash on the table gets them! These are list member prices- Instant payment (paypal) requested. Contact me if interested.

LA LUZ, New Mexico, H4, MAIN MASS, 3518 gram $4,000.00 takes it home. MAIN MASS and listed in the Meteoritical Bulletin!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220486804948

The Blue Chondrite, NWA 1941, Main Mass, L6 - HUGE HUGE - When I bought this it was most likely the Main Mass. For the money this is a grand specimen - $3500.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200388049504

Beautiful L3, SAHARA 02500, 8,700 gram - BIG BEAUTIFUL SPECIMEN- TOO CHEAP REALLY! $2250.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220487907838

Large Slice of NORTHBRANCH, Ks., 986 gram - BIG SLICE - LOW PRICE $700.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200336843768

New-Main Mass, NWA 5027, L5, 2,282 gram _ Nice- Big- Inexpensive! $950.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200381008727

I will take care of domestic shipping (US), but because these are all big pieces and they are all priced low- I need a few $$ for proper overseas shipping/Canada.

This sale is good for a couple of days!

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham