Hi all.I am using my brothers computer because mine decided to go away again.It
would be great to come to munich,but with no vacation time from my new (4
months now) I cannot make it.But sometime my wife and I want to come there for
octoberfest.I hear it's the best in the world.And with both of us being
german,it would be a great fit.To all who go,have a great time.Also just a side
note.I just my new meteorite tatoo.It is awesome looking.Once my computer is
back up,pics upon request.Have a great day from cold and rainy chicago.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!