Hi list.Just another quick blurb here.I have 2 meteorites forsale.One of them
is the JULY 3RD, 2009 SPACE ROCKS OF THE DAY.It is a 78.2 gram brecciated
unclassified stone endcut.It originally came from the meteorites usa meteorite
collection.It is highly brecciated and is a beauty. $350 takes it home.I also
have a 240 gram IMPACT MELT BRECCIA unclassified stone endcut originally from
the dean bessy meteorite collection.$300 will take it home.Free shipping solar
system wide.Offlist please and pics upon request or go to space rocks of the
for july to see.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!