Good afternoon list.I just want to extend a Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year to everyone on this list,including the naysayers.I have never nor will I
ever hold a grudge against anyone.Life is to short for any of the down times
that go on this list.Lets just do meteorites that way we can avoid unnecessary
crap.I also hope everyone who has gotten freebies have enjoyed them as much as
I have given them away.I still have to send out the tektites.They will finally
be going out this week.Also finally I will not be reachable by this list
till tucson.Privately I will be,but not thru the list.Again to all a great
holiday season, and see many of you in tucson.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/