I just opened my mail and the shock was immediate: 51 mails entitled: "Christian Anger"! Could not be some good news.....

Christian was, since the first edition of Ensisheim show, our "brightest light", our eternal smiling, a happy to live, cool, energetic, joking, teasing, dancing, charming, funny, "blasting" person....but also one of the most elegant, gentle, gracious, courteous guys.

When he would show up in Ensisheim (he was among the first to come....from quite far away), he had a pack of that "strangely delicious" Austrian beer for us to taste. But also lots of meteorites in his bags, for ambulant trade and for the consignment room. The superb 48 g crusted Maigatari-Danduma he displayed there for sale as premium, immediately went into my collection, along with the text describing its weird quest Christian had personally written.

Christian soon became our Brother-Ensi-Meteorite-Guardian.
And he truly deserved this honor, not only through his highly avid passion, competence and love towards meteorites, but also for his immense kindness, enthusiasm and respect towards children and young amateurs. And, oh yes, the "Saturday evening fevers" could not have been "what they were" without Christian's "deep impact".

I also was so lucky to meet him last November in Munich and we promised each-other to have a "great Ensisheim" again next year.

My friend, now that I start realizing this won't happen, I promise you will never be forgotten. You are our first brother to have gone "somewhere over there", where you are now, I am sure, happy and in peace. I am right now planning for your memory some special treat next June and am sure all the people there will join, so as to be so close to you again.

I will badly miss your "strange Austrian beverage"!

Jean-Marie Blosser (who does not read our posts) and me, on behalf of the whole Ensisheim Confraternity of Ensi Meteorite Guardians, are joining our heartfelt condolences and sympathy to his family and close friends.

Zelimir