Richard Posted:

by "special edition", do you mean just that the original pilot is airing on Discovery or that this is a different cut of the pilot?

Dear Richard:

Our executive producer at Science advised us that the version of the pilot airing tonight will be largely the same as the original, but will include a short trailer for the new series. I expect that to be a composite of scenes from the upcoming episodes.

We are excited by this broadcast because -- as you know -- Discovery is one of the larger cable networks in the world, and so this special airing will hopefully introduce meteorite science and meteorite collecting to a much larger audience.

At least we hope so!  : )

See you at the gem show, cheers,

Geoff

www.aerolite.org