Hi Mike, Darren-

Thanks for the info, Mike. A half ton main mass may mean that smaller pieces
were likely to be in the area. I expect that you hunters will be taking a look
around when the weather gets warmer; it is quite likely that while the Native
peoples did pick up whatever fragments they could find, they did not find all
of the fragments.

I would not be surprised if some of those fragments that they found turned up
in later excavations, but as Darren points out, that may not give you a fall
date, but simply their find date.

Geoff, Steve, when "Meteorite Men" starts in on season two, please ask
Discovery if they'll fund my joining you for the hunt.

I am tending an ill friend here in frigid Illinois, and really miss not being
able to be there in sunny Tucson.

Ed