Hi Greg, Anne, Siegfried, all,

Does someone know the names of the 3 arrested ?

I know quite many "hunters" from both Belgium and France.
Hope my close friends were wise enough to refrain from travelling there...

If someone has some info, I leave to your wisdom to decide to send it to the list or to me, off list.

Thanks!

Zelimir

Greg Hupe <gmh...@htn.net> a écrit :

Hello Anne and Siegfried,

I had heard about these arrests earlier. Lets hope for their speedy return
to their families and homes. This is a very sad situation. It was almost one
year ago we flew to Cairo to try and get visa's to enter Sudan and hunt for
Almahata Sitta stones. Maybe it was a blessing that some of us Western
countries are not allowed entry visa's due to political problems.

I wish the three safe captivity and for a speedy and welcome return home!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection