Hi all,

While I have sold out, for those of you who purchased a Tungsten Carbide scale cube, I have added a small section at the bottom of the "about" page for some basic care and storage tips. There are also a couple of pics including one of a nice new meteorite found in the Sahara. In fact it's probably the first documented using one of these new cubes. Also, if using these cubes in the field, please be aware of their extreme hardness. They will scratch basically everything you store them with. Including older aluminium cubes... see below:

http://www.scalecubes.com/about.html

Cheers,

Jeff