To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:18 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Fw: RFSPOD - February 9,2010 Buzzard Coulee Blue Inclusion

Hello Jeff K., Michael J., Zelimir and List,

I am wondering if this blue metallic inclusion in Jeff's Buzzard Coulee
might be one of these hibonites that Zelimir showed us and that Jeff
Grosman identified for us.

This made me think of the MUCH-1 and "Blue Angel" inclusions in Murchison
(both of them hibonite-bearing aggregates).

http://www.rocksfromspace.org/February_9_2010.html

Jeff, sincere congrats on such a fine Buzzard Coulee!

Best wishes,

Bernd