When I was in West, TX a woman told me that someone had painted some rocks
black and placed them on her lawn; I never got to see them as I had met her on
the road when was I was returning to my car.  I had to leave and she had to go
to town.  I really wanted to see them.  Practical Jokes... aren't they just so
fun to do when you're a kid.

Greg S.