Mike and List
I think we must be realy creazy that we spend importand Easter Hoolidays in the field :) Few days after Slovakia scientists announced their new finds I decided to make a small hunting group and try to search the fall area. We spend 3 days in Vysny Klatov and here is some photos from this hunt.

http://www.polandmet.com/+vysny_klatov.htm

http://www.Meteoryty.pl             marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM: +48 (793) 567667

Dear List:

I am a little surprised that there has been little discussion regarding
Slovakia's new fall. It is the country's first recovery of a witnessed fall
in over a century and appears to be at least a medium sized fall with
hundreds of stones still to be recovered. Are any of our European friends
hunting this strewnfield? What are Slovakia's laws regarding ownership,
exportation, etc.? Surely I am not the only one interested in this very
important fall. I would love to hear from our friends in Eastern Europe or
those on the ground.

Best regards,

Mike Bandli

Mike Bandli