Hello List,

In line with NASA's 2009 paper (Life on Mars: New Evidence from Martian
Meteorites - McKay, Thomas-Keprta, Clemett, Gibson, Spencer, Wentworth).
Stepehen Hawkins makes a cryptic comment in this release touting his soon to
debut telly program (May 9th - Discovery Channel)surmising that aliens we might
encounter will be in microbial form. He also opines we should avoid contact
with alien life forms.

How prophetic considering the microbacterial and fossil remains found in Alan
Hills 84001, Y000953 and most remarkably in "Nakhla".

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/space/article7107207.ece?print=yes&randnum=1272220971558

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536