Hi list.I have a 3 ft. x 5 ft. display case forsale. This housed my old
meteorite collection for 5 years. It has 10 shelfs to hold 100 riker boxes or
up to 120 loosely positioned meteorites. This was hand made for me in 2005 and
is customed made out of beautiful wood. I am asking $250 and this will be a
local pick-up only.Pictures upon request. Also I'll be returning to the
wisconsin fields for hunting on may 15th really early. If someone from the area
would like to carpool let me know off list.